● Proof: Obama’s Fast and Furious WAS about Gun Control
● How Blogs Broke The Fast And Furious Scandal
● Differences Between Bush’s ‘Wide Receiver’ Program and Obama’s ‘Fast and Furious’
● Obama White House Finally Admits Brian Terry Was Shooting Beanbags Against Cartel Assault Rifles
● Flashback 2013: The #1 Threat to Texas is “Mexican cartels”
Note: Obama arming them didn’t make them less dangerous…
● Eric Holder: Gun Owners Should ‘Cower’ in Shame Like Smokers
[Quoting] …1995 footage of Attorney General Eric Holder, when he was the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. In his remarks before the Woman’s National Democratic Club, broadcast by CSPAN 2, Holder said people should be ashamed to own guns, just the way that cigarette smokes now “cower outside of buildings” to smoke. [End quote]
● Holder begs court to stop document release on Obama gun-running scandal
● Holder’s DOJ Attorneys, Not ATF Agents, Let Grenades Go to Mexican Drug Cartels
● Holder discussed gun-running with Mexico in 2009; Later denied knowing about Operation Fast and Furious
● “More than 1400 of those guns are still missing in Mexico.”
● Brian Terry’s Brother Rips Holder on Fast and Furious: ‘Where Is the Accountability?’
Kent Terry: “Somewhere deep inside you must have some conscience; do the honorable thing and have some integrity as an attorney general. You have children, wouldn’t you want… justice for your children? Of course you would. These guns will continue to show up at murder scenes in the future, and I am sure you don’t want more blood on your hands. So I ask you: stop misleading my family and the American people. Stop obstruction of justice. My family has been through enough grief with the loss of my brother, and to have no answers for why [his blood was spilled] on this soil is upsetting to me and my family; our lives are shattered for the rest of our lives and will never be the same.”
● Brian Terry’s Sister on Timing of Holder Resignation: “Not a Coincidence”
Kelly Terry-Willis: “I do not find it a coincidence that Eric Holder chose now to resign after Judge Bates denied the request from the DOJ to delay the release of the Fast and Furious documents. I personally think Eric Holder was really hoping that the documents would never be made public to my family and the American people. Will we ever get the accountability for my brother, Brian, Jaime Zapata and every other person who lost their lives to the guns from this horrific scandal? I don’t know, but I have a serious gut feeling when we finally see what is in those documents….the dynamics of this investigation are going to change and hopefully the people involved are brought to justice. Eric Holder can run, but there will be no hiding. The truth always reveals itself.”
● Napolitano perjured herself to Congress in Fast & Furious testimony
● Bob Owens: Holder Fled DOJ Over Fast & Furious Gun Smuggling Plot
Closing paragraphs: [Quoting] Fast and Furious is one of ten possible gunwalking operations in five states, according to investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson.
At least one of those alleged DOJ operations, dubbed “Gangwalker,” was apparently designed to supply weapons to Chicago’s murderous drug gangs and drive up the number of gang-related homicides in that city, increasing calls for more restrictive gun control laws.
The next time you hear of someone attempting to claim that American citizens are responsible for “an epidemic of gun violence, ” be sure that you point out that the Obama Administration appears to have intentionally implemented multiple plots to smuggle weapons to criminal gangs on both sides of the border, hoping that the public would respond to their manufactured outrage with calls for more gun control.
At least 300 people have died so far as a result of Fast & Furious guns, including American citizens. [End quote]
● Say what? Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
● Obama’s trusted senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was a key player in the effort to cover-up that Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about the Fast and Furious scandal, according to public records obtained by Judicial Watch.
● John Hayward on Fast and Furious: Enter Valerie Jarrett
● IG report: Yeah, letting a drug cartel grenade salesman run around loose was a bad idea
● Power Line: The Fast and Furious Cover-up, Hiding In Plain Sight
● Watchdog faults U.S. grenade-trafficking probe tied to Fast and Furious
● Bob Owens: CONFIRMED: “Fast And Furious” Gun Used in Cartel Attack in Phoenix
● David Codrea, Examiner.com National Gun Rights reporter [http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/david-codrea] and blogger at “The War on Guns” [http://waronguns.blogspot.com/], along with Mike Vanderboegh, blogger at “Sipsey Street Irregulars” [http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/], are two journalists who helped break the news on the scandal surrounding Operation #FastAndFurious. Also, Townhall.com’s News Editor Katie Pavlich has written THE book on the subject “Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up” [http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Furious-Bloodiest-Shameless-Cover-Up/dp/1452657319]
● Rest In Peace, Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata