Obama’s track record regarding “blue lives” is disturbing.
Obama’s track record regarding “blue lives” is disturbing.
Five years later, in revisiting this disaster that occurred April 20, 2010, mainstream media conveniently forgets to mention the information below, and how it still points to the Obama administration — and Barack Obama personally — for having some culpability for the oil spill.
● Obama Biggest Recipient of BP ca$h
● Controversy: Obama’s Interior Department Gave Deepwater Horizon Operators Safety Award in 2009 — Transocean [owner of the Deepwater Horizon rig] was awarded the “Safety Award for Excellence (SAFE)” for “outstanding drilling operations.”
● More controversial awards… 2010: In Ironic Twist, BP Finalist for “Pollution Prevention Award”
● And again: Interior Department Postpones Safety Awards Luncheon That Included BP
“outstanding safety performance by offshore oil and gas industry”
● SPECIAL NOTE: The Interior Department’s official website* has “Awards” tabs listed for every year of the Obama administration except 2010. That’s what Obama calls “transparency.”
*When it’s working: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2014/jan/7/another-govt-website-broken-five-straight-days/
● Obama’s Gulf Oil Spill — This two-minute video shows what Barack Obama was doing the first 41 days of the 87-day national nightmare. Warning: It’s UGLY.
Hope that helps fill in some of the blanks concerning Obama and his administration’s role in the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Gulf oil spill. We already know that his lap-dog media won’t ever do that for us.
On the Obama-media relationship…
About Obama’s “promise” of #Transparency…
Some links on the Obama-GM bailout…
A blog post from 2013: Obama’s role in the housing crash…
Same info as everything above
Facebook Note (original post):
Originally posted on Justin Trask Haskins:
The relevant part of the clip starts at 17:55
Below is an article I wrote for The New York Post that was published on January 27, 2015. Amazingly, the famous (or infamous, depending upon who you talk to) radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh read my story on the air during his show, which just so happens to be the largest radio show in America. Thanks for the shout out Rush! If you’d like to hear the clip, it’s embedded in this post, and the story appears below:
“I’m sorry sir,” the polite Healthcare.gov customer-service agent said. “There’s nothing I can do. You’re either going to have to enroll in Medicaid or you’re going to have to pay the full health-insurance rate.”
“The rate you quoted earlier?” I asked. “That’s nearly 30 percent higher than my current insurance bill, I just can’t afford it.”
“You’ll have to pay…
View original 233 more words
‘Feds: Guardsmen tried to sell guns to cartel’
It’s surprising that two men were arrested. Usually the Obama administration condones such activity, having gotten away with it themselves. Of course I’m talking about their illegal gun-running scheme dubbed Operation Fast and Furious that armed drug cartel scum who leave body parts behind as calling cards. Federal Agents Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata and hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens died because of it.
Some links (in rough chronological order) to back up what I’m saying:
● VIDEO: Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furious
● Proof: Obama’s Fast and Furious WAS about Gun Control
● How Blogs Broke The Fast And Furious Scandal
● Differences Between Bush’s ‘Wide Receiver’ Program and Obama’s ‘Fast and Furious’
● White House Finally Admits Brian Terry Was Shooting Beanbags Against Cartel Assault Rifles
● Flashback 2013: The #1 Threat to Texas is “Mexican cartels”
● Eric Holder: Gun Owners Should ‘Cower’ in Shame Like Smokers
[Quoting] …1995 footage of Attorney General Eric Holder, when he was the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. In his remarks before the Woman’s National Democratic Club, broadcast by CSPAN 2, Holder said people should be ashamed to own guns, just the way that cigarette smokes now “cower outside of buildings” to smoke. [End quote]
● Holder begs court to stop document release on Obama gun-running scandal
● Holder’s DOJ Attorneys, Not ATF Agents, Let Grenades Go to Mexican Drug Cartels
● Holder discussed gun-running with Mexico in 2009; Later denied knowing about Operation Fast and Furious
● “More than 1400 of those guns are still missing in Mexico.”
● Brian Terry’s Brother Rips Holder on Fast and Furious: ‘Where Is the Accountability?’
Kent Terry: “Somewhere deep inside you must have some conscience; do the honorable thing and have some integrity as an attorney general. You have children, wouldn’t you want… justice for your children? Of course you would. These guns will continue to show up at murder scenes in the future, and I am sure you don’t want more blood on your hands. So I ask you: stop misleading my family and the American people. Stop obstruction of justice. My family has been through enough grief with the loss of my brother, and to have no answers for why [his blood was spilled] on this soil is upsetting to me and my family; our lives are shattered for the rest of our lives and will never be the same.”
● Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry’s Sister on Timing of Holder Resignation: “Not a Coincidence”
Kelly Terry-Willis: “I do not find it a coincidence that Eric Holder chose now to resign after Judge Bates denied the request from the DOJ to delay the release of the Fast and Furious documents. I personally think Eric Holder was really hoping that the documents would never be made public to my family and the American people. Will we ever get the accountability for my brother, Brian, Jaime Zapata and every other person who lost their lives to the guns from this horrific scandal? I don’t know, but I have a serious gut feeling when we finally see what is in those documents….the dynamics of this investigation are going to change and hopefully the people involved are brought to justice. Eric Holder can run, but there will be no hiding. The truth always reveals itself.”
● Napolitano perjured herself to Congress in Fast & Furious testimony
● Bob Owens: Holder Fled DOJ Over Fast & Furious Gun Smuggling Plot
Closing paragraphs: [Quoting] Fast and Furious is one of ten possible gunwalking operations in five states, according to investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson.
At least one of those alleged DOJ operations, dubbed “Gangwalker,” was apparently designed to supply weapons to Chicago’s murderous drug gangs and drive up the number of gang-related homicides in that city, increasing calls for more restrictive gun control laws.
The next time you hear of someone attempting to claim that American citizens are responsible for “an epidemic of gun violence, ” be sure that you point out that the Obama Administration appears to have intentionally implemented multiple plots to smuggle weapons to criminal gangs on both sides of the border, hoping that the public would respond to their manufactured outrage with calls for more gun control.
At least 300 people have died so far as a result of Fast & Furious guns, including American citizens. [End quote]
● Say what? Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder’s Wife
● Obama’s trusted senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was a key player in the effort to cover-up that Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about the Fast and Furious scandal, according to public records obtained by Judicial Watch.
● John Hayward on Fast and Furious: Enter Valerie Jarrett
● IG report: Yeah, letting a drug cartel grenade salesman run around loose was a bad idea
● Power Line: The Fast and Furious Cover-up, Hiding In Plain Sight
● Watchdog faults U.S. grenade-trafficking probe tied to Fast and Furious
● Bob Owens: CONFIRMED: “Fast And Furious” Gun Used in Cartel Attack in Phoenix
● David Codrea, Examiner.com National Gun Rights reporter [http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/david-codrea] and blogger at “The War on Guns” [http://waronguns.blogspot.com/], along with Mike Vanderboegh, blogger at “Sipsey Street Irregulars” [http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/], are two journalists who helped break the news on the scandal surrounding Operation #FastAndFurious. Also, Townhall.com’s News Editor Katie Pavlich has written THE book on the subject “Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and the Shameless Cover-Up” [http://www.amazon.com/Fast-Furious-Bloodiest-Shameless-Cover-Up/dp/1452657319]
● Rest In Peace, Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata
MLB.com beat writer Corey Brock on the #Padres: “But how about that starting pitching?”
Originally posted on Follow The Padres:
We’ve talked (a lot) about the Padres revamped offense, and rightfully so. Through the first 10 games, the offense is notably better than a year ago and we’ve already seen the contributions of Matt Kemp and Justin Upton in the middle of the lineup so far.
But how about that starting pitching?
After Wednesday’s victory over the D-backs, Padres starting pitchers have a 2.44 ERA in their first 59 1/3 innings this year, which is the best mark in the National League and the third-best in baseball, trailing the Tigers and A’s.
The team will begin its third turn through the rotation on Friday when the Padres open a three-game series at Wrigley Field against the Cubs, but so far the early returns from the starters have been very good.
And consider that Ian Kennedy, the team’s No. 4 starter is on the disabled list. Odrisamer Despaigne has filled in…
View original 66 more words
These are dangerous times. Administration officials, especially Obama, seem to be solely focused on *his* legacy. This recent statement from a State Department official says as much:
“The truth is, you can dwell on Yemen, or you can recognize that we’re one agreement away from a game-changing, legacy-setting nuclear accord on Iran that tackles what every one agrees is the biggest threat to the region.”
When the legacy of a person trumps the national security of a nation, and the U.S. Constitution is ignored, and the world is being pushed closer to the brink, that person is a danger to all.
Source for quote: Obama’s Mideast ‘free fall’
Thread with related comments here:
“What’s the difference?”
#Obama #Taliban #DreamTeam #Bergdahl #Traitor Revisiting the #Gitmo5 that Obama swapped for a deserterMarch 28, 2015
Thomas Joscelyn provides info on the “Gitmo 5” sprung by Obama:
● Mullah Mohammad Fazl (Taliban army chief of staff): Fazl is “wanted by the UN for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiites.” Fazl “was associated with terrorist groups currently opposing U.S. and Coalition forces including al Qaeda, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU), Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), and an Anti-Coalition Militia group known as Harakat-i-Inqilab-i-Islami.” In addition to being one of the Taliban’s most experienced military commanders, Fazl worked closely with a top al Qaeda commander named Abdul Hadi al Iraqi, who headed al Qaeda’s main fighting unit in Afghanistan prior to 9/11 and is currently detained at Guantanamo.
● Mullah Norullah Noori (senior Taliban military commander): Like Fazl, Noori is “wanted by the United Nations (UN) for possible war crimes including the murder of thousands of Shiite Muslims.” Beginning in the mid-1990s, Noori “fought alongside al Qaeda as a Taliban military general, against the Northern alliance.” He continued to work closely with al Qaeda in the years that followed.
● Abdul Haq Wasiq (Taliban deputy minister of intelligence): Wasiq arranged for al Qaeda members to provide crucial intelligence training prior to 9/11. The training was headed by Hamza Zubayr, an al Qaeda instructor who was killed during the same September 2002 raid that netted Ramzi Binalshibh, the point man for the 9/11 operation. Wasiq “was central to the Taliban’s efforts to form alliances with other Islamic fundamentalist groups to fight alongside the Taliban against U.S. and Coalition forces after the 11 September 2001 attacks,” according to a leaked JTF-GTMO threat assessment.
● Khairullah Khairkhwa (Taliban governor of the Herat province and former interior minister): Khairkhwa was the governor of Afghanistan’s westernmost province prior to 9/11. In that capacity, he executed sensitive missions for Mullah Omar, including helping to broker a secret deal with the Iranians. For much of the pre-9/11 period, Iran and the Taliban were bitter foes. But a Taliban delegation that included Kharikhwa helped secure Iran’s support for the Taliban’s efforts against the American-led coalition in late 2001. JTF-GTMO found that Khairkhwa was likely a major drug trafficker and deeply in bed with al Qaeda. He allegedly oversaw one of Osama bin Laden’s training facilities in Herat.
● Mohammed Nabi (senior Taliban figure and security official): Nabi “was a senior Taliban official who served in multiple leadership roles.” Nabi “had strong operational ties to Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) groups including al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, and the Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin (HIG), some of whom remain active in ACM activities.” Intelligence cited in the JTF-GTMO files indicates that Nabi held weekly meetings with al Qaeda operatives to coordinate attacks against U.S.-led forces.
Democrat “Dingy” (as in corrupt and shabby) Harry Reid is and will always be all that is wrong with politicsMarch 28, 2015
Whether it’s how Harry Reid enriched himself, or his stupidity, or his ugly lies… he is ALL that is wrong with politics. Even the Washington Post weighed in on him:
In “The Godfather Part II,” a senator from Nevada is portrayed as corrupt. His name is Pat Geary. In real life, a senator from Nevada is a jerk. His name is Harry Reid.
Source for quote: Harry Reid’s gutter politics
Throw Obama and Pelosi into the mix and, slot machine-wise, watch three lemons line up.
In fact, Matt Drudge already did it:
● How did he become so wealthy? ‘Harry Reid’s Long, Steady Accretion of Power & Wealth’
● Harry Reid’s “good old boys” network, trail of scandals, corruption go back decades
● Harry Reid denies making videotaped claim that #Obamacare stories are “lies”
● Probe uncovers more Harry Reid “slush fund” payments to granddaughter
● Harry Reid and Son Called Crooks by Their Own Hometown Paper
● Dan Joseph, MRCTV’s Man On The Street, Professional Smart-Ass and America’s Most Underrated Conservative Vlogger, ranks “the dumbest, most obnoxious and insidious things that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Hell) has ever said.”
● 6 Times #HarryReid Disgraced His Senate Position
Dingy Harry satire & parody website
Pelosi a Dingbat? More like a Public Enemy…
The Origins of the “Dingy Harry” Nickname
Obama is number one in a long line of thugs… ***UPDATED with Mugshots***
More Democrat quotes (lies) about #Obamacare here: (Yes, they really said this…)
In closing, just as we saw Democrats try to distance themselves from Harry Reid before midterms, we’ll see them at some point try to do the same with Barack Obama. It won’t work. In fact, it will never work. The Democratic Party “owns” Reid just as they also “own” Obama…for the rest of time. Remember, the Democratic Party has fully embraced his radical agenda. To think that they could somehow abandon Obama when the SHTF would be similar to believing that Satan’s Helpers can abandon him. They cannot! Their link is inextricable.
That said, the day will come when Democrats try to run away from what they’ve done. But there’s no hiding it: THEY CHOSE THEIR FATE. To echo what the Knight says at the end of ‘Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade': “They chose poorly.” Sure, there will be members of the Democratic Party of Obama who try to have their “O” tattoos removed but, figuratively speaking, what is already carved into their foreheads lasts a lifetime! May that wear it well.
‘Happy days!!’ Harry Reid’s announcement that he won’t seek re-election kicks off weekend of celebrationMarch 27, 2015
#HarryReid is all that is wrong with politics